10. When you say no one understands how you feel, you’re probably right.
9. Effects vary over time. Not being well enough to visit in-laws in the morning doesn’t mean you can’t have lunch with friends.
8. Fatigue is a real reason to skip spring cleaning.
7. Alice [in Wonderland] is a real wimp compared to the pills you get to take.
6. Long meetings really will bore you stiff.
5. You have a legitimate need to have regular massages.
4. Learning the names of all your joints in that human anatomy class is finally paying off.
3. You finally have a real excuse to take the elevator instead of the stairs.
2. You may finally find out if enough X-rays will make you glow in the dark.
And #1 on my top 10 list ….
1. A whole new group of [medical] people get to see you naked.