I’m sure you’re aware that I volunteer for a number of arthritis-related causes. While I’ve never asked you to support these causes, one of my favorites has a way to help without costing you any money. For every picture you upload, Johnson & Johnson will donate $1 to IFAA (International Foundation of Autoimmune and Autoinflammatory Arthritis). You can upload one picture each day during the month of May. The picture can be of anything. It can be existing or one that you take that day. The goal is $15,000 – or 500 people taking a picture for 30 days. More information about this is below. You upload the picture via an app, which will remind you daily to upload a picture.
If you’d like to help, but participating in the daily ritual is not your cup of tea (or you live outside the US), you can donate directly via credit card or PayPal here. It’s a small organization so every $ counts. Anything you can do to help will be greatly appreciated. I don’t ask for help often (if at all), but I believe in this organization and their work, so I’m asking now. Please help if and however you can.
You know you’re going to take selfies, photograph your dinner, snap a shot of your pets – so why wouldn’t you share them online through the FREE Johnson & Johnson Donate a Photo app and help the International Foundation for Autoimmune & Autoinflammatory Arthritis (IFAA) raise $15,000 towards driving global awareness about autoimmune and autoinflammatory arthritis?
Download the FREE Johnson & Johnson app on your iPhone or Android device NOW then you will be ready to go on May 1*.
- Download the app for iPhone: www.bit.ly/donateaphoto_iphone_jnj
- Down the app for Android: www.bit.ly/donateaphoto_android_jnj
- Set up your account on the app*. It takes just 5 minutes.
- You can link your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) so your photo automatically posts there, too!
- May 1 – May 31, when you share ANY photo online, post them through the app and earn $1** for our cause. To learn more about this campaign, including how to set up a company, school, or group team, please visit our Donate a Photo page.